- Fidelity drops Fisher's money management firm as withdrawals accelerate
Fidelity Investments has dropped Fisher Investments as a money manager, a Fidelity spokesman said on Monday, the latest in an accelerating series of withdrawals from the firm over allegedly sexist… …
- China more than doubles Sept approval for fixed-asset investment projects
China's state planner in September more than doubled its approval for fixed-asset investment projects, as Beijing looks to step up support for an economy expanding at the slowest pace in nearly t …
- China unexpectedly keeps LPR lending benchmark unchanged, but outlook for rates down
China on Monday unexpectedly kept unchanged its new benchmark lending rate, suggesting Beijing is keen to avoid overly loosening monetary policy for fear it may push up already-high debt levels…
- First Week of December 20th Options Trading For Bloomin' Brands (BLMN)
Investors in Bloomin' Brands Inc (Symbol: BLMN) saw new options become available this week, for the December 20th expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our YieldBoost formula has looked up and do …
- First Week of June 2020 Options Trading For First Solar (FSLR)
Investors in First Solar Inc (Symbol: FSLR) saw new options become available this week, for the June 2020 expiration. One of the key inputs that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, …
- ABEV Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average
In trading on Tuesday, shares of Ambev SA (Symbol: ABEV) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $4.62, changing hands as high as $4.69 per share. Ambev SA shares are currently trading up about …
- What the latest Brexit setback means for markets in a crunch week for the U.K.
Britainâ€™s divorce from the EU was once again in disarray after the House of Commons speaker John Bercow refused to allow politicians to vote on Brexit on Monday.
- Dow Jones Newswires: Santander sells Puerto Rico business for $1.1 billion
The deal includes 27 bank branches and assets of $6.2 billion, the Spanish bank said.
- Dow Jones Newswires: UBS profit drops, warns trade tensions weighing on investors
The bank said the low-interest-rate environment will hit net interest income, while trade tensions and geopolitical issues hurt investor confidence.
- The Moneyist: This elderly man is moving into a condo with his new girlfriend â€” but his daughter fears that they will spend her inheritance
â€˜He wants her to live out her life in the condo should he pass away before her.â€™
- TransferWise is expanding in the Middle East with a new Abu Dhabi license
TransferWise announced Tuesday it obtained a license as a Money Services Provider in Abu Dhabi.
- JP Morgan is at risk of losing big on its WeWork bet, a major potential blow to Jamie Dimon
JP Morgan's investments in WeWork are at risk, and the bank is losing out on big-time fees that would've come from the IPO.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: TD Ameritrade, Stamps.com and more
See which stocks are posting big moves after the bell.
- Here's what happened to the stock market on Monday
Stocks rose following positive comments on the U.S.-China trade front while investors hoped the earnings season can keep going strong.
Blackrock – 70 offices in more than 30 countries
Download Monthly Blackrock Factsheets here, including performance, portfolio Breakdowns and Net Assets Information
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report Third Quarter 2019 Earnings on October 30, 2019
Â NEW YORK –(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct. 1, 2019– BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) (" BlackRock Capital Investment " or the "Company") announced today that it wil …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2019, Declares Third Quarter Distribution of $0.14 per Share
GAAP Net Investment Income (â€œNIIâ€�) of $0.16 per share providing second quarter distribution coverage of approximately 91%. Net Asset Value (â€œNAVâ€�) per share decreased 4.6% or $0.33 per share t …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report Second Quarter 2019 Earnings on July 31, 2019
NEW YORK –(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jul. 1, 2019– BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) (" BlackRock Capital Investment " or the "Company") announced today that it will r …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2019, Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.18 per Share
GAAP Net Investment Income (NII) of $0.17 per share providing first quarter distribution coverage of approximately 92%. Net Asset Value (NAV) per share increased 1.1% or $0.08 per share to $7.15 per s …