- YOUR MONEY: Year-end money moves for your ETFs
Tax-loss harvesting is all about finding losers in your investment portfolio to offset winners so you pay less tax.
- U.S. banking regulators unveil proposal to update low-income lending standards
Two U.S. banking regulators unveiled a proposed overhaul to community lending standards on Thursday, kicking off a contentious policy fight over the proper way to ensure banks are supporting…
- DoubleLine's Gundlach sees risk for U.S. credit when dollar weakens
The U.S. dollar's next big move will be lower, which could lead to a significant fall in U.S. bond prices and a slew of downgrades, Jeffrey Gundlach, chief executive of DoubleLine Capital said on …
- 3 Top Energy Stocks to Buy Right Now
The price of natural gas has tumbled 30% this year due to an overabundance of supply. That has weighed on energy stocks focused on this fossil fuel. The sector's slump has even affected businesse …
- Intel Stock Is Topping out for Now, but It Definitely Is a Buy on the Dip
InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips
- Mid-Morning Market Update: Markets Open Lower; CVS Health Earnings Beat Views
Following the market opening Wednesday, the Dow traded down 1.6% to 25611.87 while the NASDAQ fell 0.99% to 7755.50. The S&P also fell, dropping 1.28% to 2,846.72. Leading and Lagging Sectors Mate …
- Where Should I Retire?: Iâ€™m 66, get $26,300 a year in Social Security and want to live in a small city by the ocean â€” so where should I retire?
A retirement near the beach can be had for less than you might think.
- Mutual Funds Weekly: Why your 401(k) isnâ€™t making you enough money for a secure retirement â€” plus more top investing tips
Top MarketWatch money and investing features from the past week.
- Market Extra: Hereâ€™s what JP Morgan thinks are among the top trades for next year
Buy equities, add U.S. agriculture and hedge against the 2020 U.S. presidential election â€” three of JP Morganâ€™s top trade picks for the year ahead.
- How to give more than lip service to people who are homeless this holiday season
â€˜Wage inequality, racial inequities and a severe shortage of affordable rental homes leave too many vulnerable people unable to afford their housing.â€™
- Goldman is disappointed in trade deal: Tariff rollback 'smaller than expected'
"The reduction is only half as large as our baseline assumption," said Goldman's chief economist Jan Hatzius.
- Jamie Dimon says he's 'disgusted by racism' and progress is needed at JP Morgan after report
"This is not who we are," the bank leader said.
- Path is clear for a year-end rally with key hurdles like the trade war removed
With trade tensions toned down, stocks have clearance to rally into year end, a traditionally positive time for stocks.
- Stocks close little changed to end winning week as US and China strike an initial trade deal
Stocks were little changed on Friday after China and the U.S. agreed to a phase one trade deal as investors concluded a solid week of gains.
Blackrock – 70 offices in more than 30 countries
Download Monthly Blackrock Factsheets here, including performance, portfolio Breakdowns and Net Assets Information
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2019, Declares Fourth Quarter Distribution of $0.14 per Share
GAAP Net Investment Income (â€œNIIâ€�) of $0.14 per share providing third quarter distribution coverage of 100%. Net Asset Value (â€œNAVâ€�) per share decreased 4.8% or $0.33 per share to $6.49 per sh …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report Third Quarter 2019 Earnings on October 30, 2019
Â NEW YORK –(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct. 1, 2019– BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) (" BlackRock Capital Investment " or the "Company") announced today that it wil …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2019, Declares Third Quarter Distribution of $0.14 per Share
GAAP Net Investment Income (â€œNIIâ€�) of $0.16 per share providing second quarter distribution coverage of approximately 91%. Net Asset Value (â€œNAVâ€�) per share decreased 4.6% or $0.33 per share t …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report Second Quarter 2019 Earnings on July 31, 2019
NEW YORK –(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jul. 1, 2019– BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) (" BlackRock Capital Investment " or the "Company") announced today that it will r …