- Fidelity criticizes money manager Fisher, who loses Philadelphia as client
Fidelity Investments on Tuesday said it was reviewing its relationship with money manager Ken Fisher while Philadelphia's board of pensions terminated its business with his firm after he allegedl …
- Buffett's Berkshire seeks Fed leeway to boost BofA bet: Fed
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc is seeking permission from the Federal Reserve to boost its stake in Bank of America Corp above the 10% level, according to an application document provide …
- Hedge fund D.E. Shaw raises pressure on Emerson, calls for breakup
Hedge fund D.E. Shaw on Tuesday increased the pressure on Emerson Electric Co by publicly urging a breakup of the U.S. industrial conglomerate, a move it says could unlock more than $20 billion worth. …
- Breakingviews – Greed and gloom sink KKRâ€™s Aussie lender IPO
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) – Aussie backers are learning the hard way that greed and gloom donâ€™t mix. U.S. private equity firm KKR and other investors have scrapped a second attempt to list A …
- Dow Analyst Moves: MCD
The latest tally of analyst opinions from the major brokerage houses shows that among the 30 stocks making up the Dow Jones Industrial Average, McDonald's is the #7 analyst pick. McDonald's …
- XLP, PM, MDLZ, MO: Large Inflows Detected at ETF
Looking today at week-over-week shares outstanding changes among the universe of ETFs covered at ETF Channel, one standout is the The Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR Fund (Symbol: XLP) where we ha …
- NerdWallet: Use caution with buy-now, pay-later platforms
It can be a useful option, but are you being realistic about your ability to pay it off?
- Marijuana stocks, after declines of over 50%, are now only ludicrously overpriced
The pot bubble has burst, but many companiesâ€™ shares are still trading at unjustified levels, says Brian Livingston.
- Why no streaming company will be able to dethrone Netflix
Netflixâ€™s endgame is global dominance, and itâ€™s slowly and surely getting there, says Beth Kindig.
- Asia Markets: Asian markets mostly gain after positive start to U.S. earnings season
Asian markets rose in early trading Wednesday following gains on Wall Street as U.S. earnings season kicked off and investors saw hope for the chances for a larger U.S.-China trade deal and a Brexit a …
- China threatens countermeasures in response to US bill supporting Hong Kong protesters
On Tuesday, the U.S. House of Representatives passed four pieces of legislation that took a tough stance on China.
- SoftBank is in talks with JP Morgan on WeWork bailout as cash expected to dry up by mid-November
A little over two weeks after withdrawing its IPO filing, WeWork is in need of cash. SoftBank and J.P. Morgan Chase are trying to pull something together.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: United Airlines, Cardinal Health, MGM and more
See which stocks are posting big moves after the bell.
- Here's what happened to the stock market on Tuesday
A string of strong corporate results distracted investors from the lingering uncertainties around U.S.-China trade talks.
Blackrock – 70 offices in more than 30 countries
Download Monthly Blackrock Factsheets here, including performance, portfolio Breakdowns and Net Assets Information
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report Third Quarter 2019 Earnings on October 30, 2019
Â NEW YORK –(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct. 1, 2019– BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) (" BlackRock Capital Investment " or the "Company") announced today that it wil …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2019, Declares Third Quarter Distribution of $0.14 per Share
GAAP Net Investment Income (â€œNIIâ€�) of $0.16 per share providing second quarter distribution coverage of approximately 91%. Net Asset Value (â€œNAVâ€�) per share decreased 4.6% or $0.33 per share t …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report Second Quarter 2019 Earnings on July 31, 2019
NEW YORK –(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jul. 1, 2019– BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:BKCC) (" BlackRock Capital Investment " or the "Company") announced today that it will r …
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2019, Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.18 per Share
GAAP Net Investment Income (NII) of $0.17 per share providing first quarter distribution coverage of approximately 92%. Net Asset Value (NAV) per share increased 1.1% or $0.08 per share to $7.15 per s …